- Click the “Download Simuli” button.
- Find the apk file in your downloads folder, The file name will be: ‘Simuli.apk’.
- Select the APK file. You will be asked if you would like to install the app > choose yes.
- Launch the app like you would any other on your phone.
- Use a Google cardboard style phone viewer to experience the App.
- Audio is an important part of the experience. For that reason, headphones are essential.
Note: There are three Simulations included in the app. Navigate to them by choosing sticky notes on a cork board located in the default classroom. The experience automatically starts in this class room and returns to it after each simulation is completed.